Monday, April 12, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 34 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 34 weeks pregnant
  • My back and pelvis pain is due to loosen muscle at the area and this is a preparation for babybirth. My gynea said its normally and will disappear when baby is born
  • We are moving to new house soon yet the packing thingy still not started. Somebody who want to help me packing are most welcome.. uhukssss
  • Baby things and mine are done, will update my hospital bag photo later.
  • Amirul??? I think he ready to be a brother. He is more independent, boleh di suruh buat itu ini, eventho terlebih manja recently, tapi layan je sbb after this, more attention is to his new sister/brother.
  • Office's work load make myself fatigue and hardly do cooking. Thanks to Mr Hubby who very very helpful not only cook for us, but also do housework. Thanks Yayang, you just so lovely.
  • I've read this book "Preparing for Childbirth". Its a thin and concise book which contains informative topic about childbirth.

Bought this book at Amcorp Mall flea market for RM 1
  • Practicing breathing technique for relaxation during baby birth, hopefully I won't forget this technique during the real labour time.. uhksssss
  • I think the water retention is starting now. My feet getting bigger, my blood vain i think expending. My body is expending and I looked so big even some people claim i looked small at 34 weeks pregnant. Take is as compliment instead of condemnation.
Read about 34 weeks pregnant via BabyCentre & Parenting.com
Read how your baby development at 34 weeks pregnant here

2 comments:

  1. hang on there..... i know time ni dah start rasa penat, malas, panas...
    do more exercise.. sonang nanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. yatie : buat keje umh pun dah berpeluh2.. so i take it as exercise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP