How my life's changing at 34 weeks pregnant
- My back and pelvis pain is due to loosen muscle at the area and this is a preparation for babybirth. My gynea said its normally and will disappear when baby is born
- We are moving to new house soon yet the packing thingy still not started. Somebody who want to help me packing are most welcome.. uhukssss
- Baby things and mine are done, will update my hospital bag photo later.
- Amirul??? I think he ready to be a brother. He is more independent, boleh di suruh buat itu ini, eventho terlebih manja recently, tapi layan je sbb after this, more attention is to his new sister/brother.
- Office's work load make myself fatigue and hardly do cooking. Thanks to Mr Hubby who very very helpful not only cook for us, but also do housework. Thanks Yayang, you just so lovely.
- I've read this book "Preparing for Childbirth". Its a thin and concise book which contains informative topic about childbirth.
Bought this book at Amcorp Mall flea market for RM 1
- Practicing breathing technique for relaxation during baby birth, hopefully I won't forget this technique during the real labour time.. uhksssss
- I think the water retention is starting now. My feet getting bigger, my blood vain i think expending. My body is expending and I looked so big even some people claim i looked small at 34 weeks pregnant. Take is as compliment instead of condemnation.
Read how your baby development at 34 weeks pregnant here