Monday, April 5, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 33 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 33 weeks pregnant
  • My weight increase 700g from 69kg. No wonder I easily feel tired. Makin ari makin berat la aku ni.. ishhh. Baby's weighted 2.2kg and once again, after scanning here and there, doctor claim that baby Insya Allah is a GIRL. yuhuuuuuuuuu.
Baby 33 weeks
  • Back pain cum pelvis pain - Its so bad as i cant sit more than 1/2 hrs. I need to stand up do some streching then felt relief.. fuhhhh
  • Feet, hands, face, and ankles have become a bit swollen (water retention sign) - Still no sign of water retention


    No sign of water retention - managed to wear wedding ring

  • Eating isn't as enjoyable as it once was - Sengkak perut. (breakfast only 2 pcs of bread, lunch - rice + vegie+ chiken/fish, dinner - sandwiches/ oat/ homemade burger/ egg benjo)
  • Constipation - Once, i ate apple then solve the problem.
  • Shopping - Almost done for baby items and left few more items for me (jamu + bengkung).
  • Exercise - Cooking and housework now are my exercise. However,last week, I managed to do one big round at Pasar borong, Stadium Melawati Shah Alam and continue another round at Ampang Point.. fuhhhhh.. after that, complaint lenguh kaki, masa jln2 td xder la complaint sakit kaki.. uhuksss
  • Sometimes, i feel numb at feet, calf & thigh area. Any suggestion to overcome this problem.
  • Baby moving accordingly (more than 10 times within 12 hours) eventho the space inside the womb getting small. Keep active baby
Read your 33 weeks pregnant via BabyCentre & Parenting.com Read your baby development at 33 weeks pregnant at BabyCentre


Side view jer, nampak la kurus skit, if not tak sanggup nak amik gmbar, penuh screen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP