Monday, March 29, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 32 weeks pregnant

How your life's changing at 32 weeks pregnant
  • Weight - maintain at 69kg. Alhamdulillah..
  • Belly measurement - Wuhuuuuu, increase another inches. But i feel sexy..wakakkaka
  • Shortness of breath - Just looke at my rounded belly.
  • Fatigue - Do i need to eat extra vitamins or supplements.
  • Constipation - No bowel movement problem.
  • My Wii Fit Time - From 50mins exercise, i just can go up to 30mins.. that the max I can do. really exhausted.
  • Back pain.
  • Sex??? I think we should stop for the time being. My heavy & rounded belly is the the main constraint now. Sorry yayang wait until baby come out plus another 120 days.. muahhh I LOVE YOU
  • Now is my shopping and packing time. Another 4 weeks to go, early preparation is good and can avoid any panic situation. Still few baby items and mine need to buy..
Read more about pregnancy diary via BabyCentre here and via Parenting.com here
If you want to know about your baby development at 32 weeks, click here.


3 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah. hope everything works well.
    i miss the big tummy.*sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. huda, bile ur due date. macam same week as mine je. my due date - 22 may 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isabelle : la;u rindu kt "BIG TUMMY", cpt2 kasik ader kt adam.. :P

    azza: huhu,, huda punya EDD 18 May 2010.. lbh kurang la BB kiter nanti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP