Sunday, March 21, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 31 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 31 weeks pregnant
  • Pre-pregnancy shoes may no longer fit you well - Still wearing my current shoes.
  • Less food go in, but frequency is increasing.. How much would be my weight this week??
  • Doing your Kegels - Yes, plus breathing technique
  • Back pain is my BEST friend at this moment
  • Easily to get tired - Lucky Mr hubby so kind to help me to do housework. You are the best la Yayang
  • Started segregating my office work to another colleague. - filing up all the documents, tidy up my messy table, finished up never ending work.(Office workload is increasing) - preparation to maternity leave
  • Uncomfortable and pain when baby strecthing, baby actively move here and there eventho the space in womb getting limited
  • Already bought breast pump. Busy reading and digging more about handling EBM.
Read more on 31 weeks of pregnant via BabyCentre and Parenting.com
How you baby developed this weeks?? read more here
Breathing technique is very vital during delivery a baby (based on my experience), do read here more.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP