Friday, March 12, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 30 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 30 weeks pregnant, according to BabyCantre & Parenting.com
  • Your baby will gain weight fast - Yes, because now my weight was 69kg.. ohhh noooooooo
  • Aware of your Braxton Hicks contractions will help you distinguish them from the real signs of labour - Have to be more caution.
  • Constant urination - Day time only, I feel like putting a long transparent tube which no one can see connecting my workstation to toilet, so that i can easily peepee from my place.. .. uhuhuhh
  • Swollen feet- Still managed to wear my current sandal. Maybe need to wait 9months then i no longer can wear those sandal. Anyway, I'm wearing sandal size 8/9 size. I am big foot..
  • Back pain - I need to bear with this until baby come out..
  • Insomnia - Yes, because Amirul's nite waking habits not because I can't sleep.. erhmmmm
  • Remember that i need to do OGTT test at 28 weeks pregnant, and the RESULT was- I am free from gestational diabetes problem. Alhamdulillah.
  • My current blood pressure considered high to pregnancy lady : 128/66, nurse wanted to monitor my blood pressure since my abah have high blood pressure problem. Potential to have Pre-eclampsia problem.
  • My butt size increase 3" and my waist 11" from my pre-pregnancy size.. Its a balance coordination.. huhuhu
  • Started baby movement counting. I need to count from 9am - 9pm. At least baby need to have 10 kicking/movement within 12 hrs. Nurse remind me to immediately go to hospital if baby kicking less than 10 times. So far Alhamdulillah, baby kicking more than 10 times within 12hrs.
  • Already ordered nursing cover & baby sling - custom-made by office colleague, tak sabarnya nak guna.. uhukssss


Custom made nursing cover. Thanks to k.maz. This nursing cover is RM 39.

Want to read more on 30 weeks of pregnant, click here and here
How you baby developed this week, read here
Do you having blood pressure problem and potetntial to have pre-eclampsia??? Read here to understand the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP