Monday, March 8, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 29 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 29 weeks pregnant
  • I got new hobby. New addiction to Wii Fit. Deep breathing, tree position, and half moon position in yoga, steps for light aerobic, short distant in basic running, balancing my posture, stretching.. I like !!!
  • Leg cramp surge. After no leg cramp nightmare for past few weeks, suddenly they strike me again few times this week. To overcome this, I add my calcium intake by taking 1 tablet of calcium.
  • Back pain. How much i hate this. I need to put hot ointment to relief my pain. Guna la pati mustajab pasti mujarab.. huhuhuh
  • No more scrubbing on my stretch mark area. Its a relief.. Alhamdulillah
  • My hair looked shinier and healthier.
  • Baby moving a lot. Geli la sometimes.. huhu
  • I'd started unpacked Amirul's things for coming soon baby and I found unused and brand new clothes. Napkin clothes, towel, blanket and handmade swaddle clothes which I had pre-washed it and if not mistaken used only once. Yuhuuuu. Save more money for breast pump gadgets
  • Already bought few of breast pump gadgets - Bumble Bee bottles
  • Asked my colleague to sew nursing cover and baby sling. Can't wait to have them. Its custom made and cheap.. I like !!!!
  • Hubby wifey relationship still ok and smooth.. uhuksss
Read about your pregnancy week calender via BabyCenter and Parenting.com
If you want to read about your baby development, click here
If you want to start your exercise regime, read here

3 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah everything is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. long way to go.... me anytime but no sign except kepenatan jer
    btw can u update the sawanila link to

    www.sawanila.com/v10

    ReplyDelete
  3. isabelle : alhamdulillah sume ok. tp bler bdn dh makin berat ni.. alahai tak syok la

    Yatie : patut la kt google reader asyik tak update jer post..rupernya dh tkr feature.. cantik..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP