Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mummy LOVES free items; Diaper Samples

I had started digging Amirul's clothes and things that will be use for our coming soon baby. While I was scattering Amirul's wardrobe, i found few clothes which is still new and unused. Ohhhh was i too conserve or frugal, or simply forgot.. huhuh.

Beside unused clothes, i also found this...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Diaper Samples..

Huhuhuh.. Plenty of diaper samples found. I LOVE free Items. Who doesn't right??? I had requested those samples since i was pregnant and through out Amirul age. That why those samples were from New born size to L size. Besides requesting those samples, I also got them from Parenthood Exhibition, promotional booths, supermarkets and etc. Its a lot until I'd forgot that i had requested those diapers. uhuksss

If you want to know the quality and absorbency of the diapers before want to become loyal user to certian brand, you might want to request the sample like me. Below is the list of diapers brand including their contact info .
  • Mamaypoko - Web Request
  • Huggies - 1800 82 1188 / Web request
  • EQ & Sealer - 1 300 88 33 11
  • Drypers - 1 800 88 99 88
  • Fitti & Pet-pet - 03 8023 1800 / Web Request
  • Diapex - 1 800 88 39 39

Happy sample requesting.. But dont be like me, requested so many samples until myself forgot that I had one.. uhuukkk

2 comments:

  1. wahh..so rajin eh u?
    tapi smpi lupa tuuu..astaga!! mana u sorok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg la kena rajin sbb nak beli brg tuk BB, en suami ckp b4 beli cek dulu aper brg amirul yg bleh pakai..

    at the same time tgh process pindah rumah. anytime kena halau kt owner rumah ni nanti.. uhuhuhuh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP