Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Motherhood Expo @ Mid Valley



Event :Motherhood Expo
Date: 19 - 21 mar 2010
Venue: Hall 1 , Level 3, Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (MVEC),
Activities: Click below photo to see the list of activities


photo : Herenet.com

Parent holding their children, mom-2-be like me, daddy pushing the stroller while mummy busy strolling each booth to see what interest them. What a crowd !!!! Fuhh. I lost Mr Hubby and Amirul when I stopped at one booth and both of them just walked straight without waiting for me.. erhmm. Actually, this kind of expo is not recommeded to bring babies or toddlers as the crowd was so hectic. So this is what happened to Mr Hubby and Amirul while I'm having my own time strolling each booth peacefully.. huhuh


Mr Hubby with his Ipod; Amirul with is tractor

Plenty of booth provided various services participated in this expo, however, not much caught my attention. There were Combi, Neslac, Yakult, Maybank Etika, StemCell, Karangkraf, Buds YouHaveABaby/Autumnz's and etc. Various of booth, nevertheless, only KarangKraf & YouHave ABaby/Autumnz booth caught my attention. I've spent about 1hours at YouHaveABaby/Autumnz booth. They were selling nursing bra, cloth diaper, breastmilk storage bag (ziplock style) , etc. You can go to their website for more details.


Participant's booth


Participant's booth


We finished here.. lets go another place.. huhuh


Caught of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP