Friday, March 26, 2010

Listing of items for Newborn Baby

Daily Use
  • Baby Napkins - I'll using Amirul's one
  • Thermometer - Amirul have 2. No need to buy
  • Pacifiers - Important, baby might want to hang on your breast every seconds and you can't do anything besides feeding your baby. Its tiring, so just buy one; be prepared
  • Bottle Cleaner - Pureen orange flavour, my choice
  • Sterilizer - Had this one. Read my review on Little Bean Sterilizer here.
  • Bottle/ Food warmer - Had this one. I bought combo package with sterilizer
  • Feeding Bottles - I want to breastfeeding, however, maybe I'll need this one in emergency case. (I had experience this where, i'm having constipation and in the toilet almost 1hours then suddenly Amirul shouting for milk..)
  • Teats - I'll use orthodontic type teat, so need to buy new one.
  • Bottle Brush - Sharing with Abg Amirul, can or not????
  • Diaper - Newborn size
  • Wipes / Wet Tissue
  • Blanket
Baby Care / Bathing
  • Baby Bath Foam
  • Baby Shampoo
  • Baby Towel
  • Baby Bath Mat - Use Amirul's one
  • Baby Bath Tub - Use Amirul's one
  • Baby Cloth Detergent - Nappy Kleen is my choice
  • Cotton Buds
  • Baby Lotion
  • Baby Nail Clipper - Use Amirul's one
  • Cotton balls
  • Baby hot oil / Yu Yee Oil
  • Swaddle Clothes
Baby Clothing
  • Long Sleeve + Long Pants
  • Short Sleeve + Short Pants
  • Sleeve-less
  • Romper
  • Baby Abdominal Binder (Barut)
  • Hats
  • Handkerchief/Burp clothes
  • Mittens & Botties
  • Bibs
Cot/ Beddings (If you choose to co-sleep with you baby, all these stuff if optional)
  • Baby Cot
  • Mattress - Use Amirul's one
  • Playpen/Travel Cot
  • Pillow & Bolster
  • Bedding Sets
  • Changing Table
  • Rocking Chair / Bouncer - Lend from SIL
  • Baby Swing - optional
  • Mosquito Net
  • Spring Cot/ Net
  • Cot Bumper
Breastfeeding Gadgets
  • Breastpump
  • Cooler bag
  • Ice pack
  • Milk storage bottles
  • Do refer at my breastfeeding wishlist
Others
  • Diaper Bag
  • Baby Sling / Stroller
Mom Care
  • Sock
  • Nursing Bra
  • Maternity Pad
  • Jamu
  • Bengkung
Note : Anything left?? Mummy, kindly add the listing if I had left something important. TQ

3 comments:

  1. u've got the whole things. BTW the bottle brush, it's better to buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tungku dan minyak panas untuk mummy?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP