Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Breastfeeding Wishlist : Medela Freestyle was here !!!!

All the way fly from US to my office door step at Sri Kembangan. It was safely arrived yesterday afternoon. I'm so excited and can't wait to use the pump.. uhukkksss. Wait Huda.. Be patient. another 4 weeks to go. Insya Allah I'll use the pump wisely and my coming soon baby will be exclusively breastfeed with my breastmilk. Other than that, my FS was in good condition. New and sealed.

There was tear on the right hand side of the box. Maybe Immigration Officer wanna check / curious what's inside the box.. uhkkssss

Inside the box
  • Medela Booklet (Instructions & Quick start card, Breastfeeding Infomation Guide);
  • 1 set of tubing,
  • 2 SoftFit breastshields,
  • Breastshield Spare Parts Kit( 2 Breastshield bodies; 2 Membranes; 2 Back Caps)
  • Hands Free Kits (Support belt & extension, 2 Replacement adapters; 2 Small (yellow) straps ), 2 Large (gray) straps,2 Replacement bra adapters - universal,2 Replacement bra adapters - hook & eye,
  • 4 - 5 oz. Containers, 4 solids lids & travel cap
  • Wide base slow flow teat
  • Power cord & charger,
  • 1 Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
  • Cooling element,
  • Removable cooler carrier
  • Tote bag which I forgot to snap the photo.
Lets Zoom In each of the items inside the box.. huhuhu.. (please dont get bored with the photo, this is familiarization session)

Power motor - Light weight motor , just size of your palm

1 set of tubing. - have 3 connector

Power cord & charger - need to buy adapter for Malaysia plug

Breastshield Spare Parts Kit( 2 Breastshield bodies; 2 Membranes; 2 Back Caps)

Hands Free Kits (Support belt & extension, 2 Replacement adapters; 2 Small (yellow) straps ), 2 Large (gray) straps,2 Replacement bra adapters - universal,2 Replacement bra adapters - hook & eye,

Support belt & extension

Cooling element and Removable cooler carrier

Note : How to use the handfree?? lecehnya.. Anybody can teach me the easiest way to use all those that.

3 comments:

  1. nnti update ek keberkesanan dan tahap besh nye.. dh ckp kat papi kalu pegnen lagik mmg nak new gadget la hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. insya allah nanti huda kasik review ke'best'an FS ni.. dulu pnh guna harmony, so far mmg best sbb soft fit lembut..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've just been thinking about buying this or the PISA. Can you tell me how much you paid for this?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP