Most children can do
- Takes off clothes - Yes with my assistant
- Names several body parts - Speaks - no, Pointing - yes. Point to most of part of bodies. (eyes, ears, finger, toes, hand, mouth, teeth, when come to nose he will say auchumm (sneezing).. cute)
- Builds a tower out of three or four building bricks - Yes
Half children can do
- Washes and dries hands - Yes. Indeed we already trained him since last 3months
- Brushes teeth with help - Yes.
- Puts on clothes - Yes with mummy assistant.
- Speaks clearly most of the time - Mumbling stage
A few children can do
- Speaks clearly all the time - No
- Draws vertical line - He loves drawing, but most of the time circle line and more to scribble.
- Started to mumbling. Me and Mr Hubby so excited with this improvement
- Loves to watch sport. Atuk's best buddy to watch Sport channel on Astro
- Behave in the crowd, however his separation anxiety still there. He may turn to incredible hulk and run to his tantrum wildly.. argggg
- Helpful - help daddy clean up the toys, massage mummy in his way, put dirty clothes in washing machine
- High curiousity - Loves to explore things.; end up some of this toys broken into parts. That why i prefer to buy him cheap toys, if broken into pieces xder la terasa sgt..
- Already established some of family routine ; no TV during meals time, after dinner is sleeping time, switch of TV plug when bler nak kuar
- He can wear his sandal in correct way; left sandal to left foot and vice versa. However he still need my assistant.
- Self-grooming. uhukksss. He will take olive oil put on his hair, comb it and smile after finish his grooming session.
- Amirul have new scooter.