Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Amirul 25 months Milestones

Most children can do
  • Takes off clothes - Yes with my assistant
  • Names several body parts - Speaks - no, Pointing - yes. Point to most of part of bodies. (eyes, ears, finger, toes, hand, mouth, teeth, when come to nose he will say auchumm (sneezing).. cute)
  • Builds a tower out of three or four building bricks - Yes
Half children can do
  • Washes and dries hands - Yes. Indeed we already trained him since last 3months
  • Brushes teeth with help - Yes.
  • Puts on clothes - Yes with mummy assistant.
  • Speaks clearly most of the time - Mumbling stage
A few children can do
  • Speaks clearly all the time - No
  • Draws vertical line - He loves drawing, but most of the time circle line and more to scribble.
Amirul others skills and development
  • Started to mumbling. Me and Mr Hubby so excited with this improvement
  • Loves to watch sport. Atuk's best buddy to watch Sport channel on Astro
  • Behave in the crowd, however his separation anxiety still there. He may turn to incredible hulk and run to his tantrum wildly.. argggg
  • Helpful - help daddy clean up the toys, massage mummy in his way, put dirty clothes in washing machine
  • High curiousity - Loves to explore things.; end up some of this toys broken into parts. That why i prefer to buy him cheap toys, if broken into pieces xder la terasa sgt..
  • Already established some of family routine ; no TV during meals time, after dinner is sleeping time, switch of TV plug when bler nak kuar
  • He can wear his sandal in correct way; left sandal to left foot and vice versa. However he still need my assistant.
  • Self-grooming. uhukksss. He will take olive oil put on his hair, comb it and smile after finish his grooming session.
  • Amirul have new scooter.
video
1st trial, stil takut2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP