Thursday, February 18, 2010

Your Money and Family: How Cloth Diaper saves your money



My family chose cloth diaper over disposable diaper because it saves us about RM1,809 in 3 years. It has been 2 years since we're using cloth diapers on Amirul. We only spend RM30 on disposable diapers every month for Amirul when he's at babysitter's house.

Amirul never complains about cloth diapers since the cloth diaper comfort him in every way, even when he plays at playground, plus the cloth diapers have attractive colors which he feels so good when he's wearing it. Did I ever tell you about how Amirul keep on smiling every time when wears Spongebob Cloth Diaper? Oh, the sweetest thing.

The cloth diaper never fail us.

Sure it really gave us real disappointment when it leaked every 2 nights at first. We had to change our bedsheets very often and we thought we did the right way. We blamed the cloth diapers, cursing when it happened because the cloth diaper didn't do any good to us or our kid.

Yes, we were ignorant.

We knew nothing about how to wear cloth diaper the right way. Until we learned it from Suraya from Lunatots at Sara 2nd Birthday Bash at SaraKids Outlet at Shah Alam. Since then, Amirul sleeps comfortably with smile in his face every night. It really gives us a big relief in economical ways, so we can channel RM1,809 to Amirul Higher Education Fund.

Here's our blog post about cloth diapers.
The Advantages of Cloth Diapers

What is cloth diapers
#2. Cloth Diapers for Dummies

Our Stories

Although we love so much about cloth diaper, I almost fainted when I was told that we need RM1500++ to buy the cloth diapers. It's a lot of money for the people like me and I was hesitated to withdraw the money from our savings. I kept telling to myself that this is an investment that promises you a high return. It worths every Ringgit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP