Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sex is GOOD for Pregnant Mom (Mummy)


They are famous celebrity with 2kids

Do you enjoy sex during your pregnancy?? I really do and during Amirul's time, I had enjoy my sexual life until 8months pregnant. For my personal point of view, sexual life is very important for hubby wifey relationship. You may arguing, against your partner opinions, upset with our partner, however, through sexual relationship, you are sharing the same interest with your partner, you forget what are you arguing at, you agreed with your partner and both of you trying to make each other happy. Look, how sweet the sexual relationship is. There are questions, complaints and ambiguity among the mummies about SEX during pregnancy. Below is some explanations that i gather to share with.

Complaints from Mummy why they are not enjoy SEX during pregnancy:
1st trimester
  • Fatigue,
  • Nausea from morning sickness
  • Still adapting with the pregnancy
2nd trimester
  • Back pain
  • Rounded belly
  • Not confident with her new body figure even some of the hubby discover that rounded belly look beautiful.
3rd trimester
  • Afraid will affected unborn baby, infection to baby
  • Broken water bag
  • Belly so big and feel uncomfortable no matter in what position they try
Is SAFE to have SEX while pregnant
  • Absolutely safe unless you have bleeding, low lying placenta, or history of cervical weakness, sexually transmitted infections
Why Sex is GOOD for Pregnant Mom
  • Easy to deliver baby (help to induce labour because seminal fluids contain prostaglandins (hormones) that can cause contractions of the uterus) - I was 3 weeks earlier from my EDD
  • Experiencing more vaginal lubrication,
  • Genital area will be engorged,
  • Helping you enjoy orgasms and even multi-orgasms
  • Pregnant women who had regular sex during pregnancy were less likely to give birth prematurely
How to enjoy SEX when our belly growing big
  • Be creative - variation in your sex position (mummy on top, enter from a sitting position, which also puts no weight on the uterus. Try sitting on your partner's lap as he sits on a (sturdy) chair or Lie side-by-side with your partner facing your back and entering from behind
  • Talk, talk and talk to your partner what do you want and how to satisfy your need for sex.
  • Hugging, cuddling, kissing, having massages, having relaxing baths together or even just touching each other are just as important as the act of intercourse
Does SEX affect my unborn baby
  • Our unborn baby being protected by amniotic fluid and amniotic sac that surrounded the strong muscles of the uterus, and the thick mucus plug that seals the cervix helps guard against infection
So there is no more excuse to say NO to SEX while you are pregnant

For more info on this topic, you can browse here

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more :D
    BTW, David Beckham and Victoria have 3 boys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP