Sunday, February 28, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 28 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 28 weeks pregnant
  • My pregnancy check up have change from once a month to every fortnightly.
  • Short breath - After meals, after do 10 mins works, even i just sitting down on sofa for 30mins, its become worse if i drink plenty of water.. end up i cant eat much, enough with 2pcs of bread or 1/3 cup of rice
  • Back pain - My tummy getting bigger and rounded
  • I need to do OGTT test to check my glucose level next week. Last month i've gained 2.5kg, nurse nagged me for being 'FAT' and she suspected I'm having gestational diabetes problem;

Meet my big tummy - 28 weeks
  • Cannot stand longer than 15mins
  • Baby kicking and moving a lot. Sometimes i can feel baby strecthing and tightening and make mummy feel uncomfortable - I think this is called Braxton Hicks contractions symptoms
  • Started to list down baby and mummy's shopping list.
  • Started survey the services between Hosp Serdang or Hosp Putrajaya for my delivery hospital
Now i'm in 3rd trimester. Its just begining of 3rd trimester however, premature baby can be born. So need to be more careful. Fuhhh another 12 weeks to go and I'm nervous already. Thinking of labour pain, the contractions, labour room, nurses and midwife, Amirul's acceptance of new born baby.. argggg
  • You can read here and here to know more details about 28 week of pregnancy
  • If you want to know your baby development at 28 week of pregnancy, click here at BabyCentre
  • If your need to do OGTT like me, click here to read more details
  • Im having short breath problem, how about you?? Here is natural remedies to overcome this problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP