Friday, February 12, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 26 weeks pregnant

How your life's changing at 26 weeks pregnant
  • Weight suddenly shoots up, or your vision blurs, and your hands and feet swell dramatically, you may have pre-eclampsia - So far no symptom of this
  • Planning to booking the flight ticket to Kota Bharu for my 3weeks confinement
  • Registered for lactation class - Apr 2010 @ SusuIbu.com
  • Your hair is probably at its most luxurious, with extra body enhanced by higher levels of estrogen and progesterone - I dont think so luxurious, however, looked healthier than before
  • Started to take fish oil, but not daily ( 2tablest per/week)
  • My diet changing: Breakfast : 7am - 2pcs of bread+nestum / fried kea teaw+ egg, 1pm - Lunch (rice+lauk+vegie), 3pm - 1pc of bread, 5pm - 1pcs of bread, Diner : 830pm - bread again+ fruit / rice (small quantity).. I'm not sure either this diet is healthy or not, but i do take folic acid, Vit B, drink milk, drink plain water 1L at least, calcium tablets, fish oil tablet
  • Difficult to fall asleep. At least I need 1/2hrs to really fall asleep. Night waking for stretch mark cream.. Stretch mark really give me horrible experience for this pregnancy.
You can read more on 26th weeks pregnant at BabyCentre and Parenting.com
If you want to know about your baby development at 26th week, do click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP