How your life's changing at 26 weeks pregnant
- Weight suddenly shoots up, or your vision blurs, and your hands and feet swell dramatically, you may have pre-eclampsia - So far no symptom of this
- Planning to booking the flight ticket to Kota Bharu for my 3weeks confinement
- Registered for lactation class - Apr 2010 @ SusuIbu.com
- Your hair is probably at its most luxurious, with extra body enhanced by higher levels of estrogen and progesterone - I dont think so luxurious, however, looked healthier than before
- Started to take fish oil, but not daily ( 2tablest per/week)
- My diet changing: Breakfast : 7am - 2pcs of bread+nestum / fried kea teaw+ egg, 1pm - Lunch (rice+lauk+vegie), 3pm - 1pc of bread, 5pm - 1pcs of bread, Diner : 830pm - bread again+ fruit / rice (small quantity).. I'm not sure either this diet is healthy or not, but i do take folic acid, Vit B, drink milk, drink plain water 1L at least, calcium tablets, fish oil tablet
- Difficult to fall asleep. At least I need 1/2hrs to really fall asleep. Night waking for stretch mark cream.. Stretch mark really give me horrible experience for this pregnancy.