Monday, February 8, 2010

Karangkraf Karnival 2010





Karangkraf Karnival 2010
Date : 29 Jan - 1 Feb 2010
Time : 0900am - 0700pm
Venue :
Kompleks Kumpulan Karangkraf yang terletak di Lot 2, Jalan Sepana 15/3, Off Persiaran Selangor, Seksyen 15, Shah Alam, Selangor.

I reached Karangkraf almost 530pm. With the cars at the both side of the road, I can see the crowd from my car park which 10minutes walked to the Kompleks Karangkraf entrance. With one purpose, I directly went to Pa & Ma booth (C3). I just spent 1 hr and rushed to Bro-in-Law's house for Iesya & Ihsan Birthday Party. Below is what i get for myself :


I bought this two books (Penjagaan Ibu & Bayi and Sedia ke Melangkah Alam Baru) and entitled for lucky draw, unfortunately its not a lucky day for me as i walked away with 5pcs footie candy


I subscribed Pa & Ma magazine and received rain coat, note pad, Loreal goodies bag plus entitled for lucky draw.


A lucky draw goodies bag from Pa & Ma subscription - Sofy Body Fit pads, Tupperware, Primrose Tablets



Amirul in actions
Mummy do shopping, Amirul pose, daddy took photos

Here is the Karangkraf Karnival official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP