How my life's changing at 28 weeks pregnant
- My pregnancy check up have change from once a month to every fortnightly.
- Short breath - After meals, after do 10 mins works, even i just sitting down on sofa for 30mins, its become worse if i drink plenty of water.. end up i cant eat much, enough with 2pcs of bread or 1/3 cup of rice
- Back pain - My tummy getting bigger and rounded
- I need to do OGTT test to check my glucose level next week. Last month i've gained 2.5kg, nurse nagged me for being 'FAT' and she suspected I'm having gestational diabetes problem;
Meet my big tummy - 28 weeks
- Cannot stand longer than 15mins
- Baby kicking and moving a lot. Sometimes i can feel baby strecthing and tightening and make mummy feel uncomfortable - I think this is called Braxton Hicks contractions symptoms
- Started to list down baby and mummy's shopping list.
- Started survey the services between Hosp Serdang or Hosp Putrajaya for my delivery hospital
Now i'm in 3rd trimester. Its just begining of 3rd trimester however, premature baby can be born. So need to be more careful. Fuhhh another 12 weeks to go and I'm nervous already. Thinking of labour pain, the contractions, labour room, nurses and midwife, Amirul's acceptance of new born baby.. argggg
- You can read here and here to know more details about 28 week of pregnancy
- If you want to know your baby development at 28 week of pregnancy, click here at BabyCentre
- If your need to do OGTT like me, click here to read more details
- Im having short breath problem, how about you?? Here is natural remedies to overcome this problem