Friday, January 22, 2010

My pregnancy diary : 23 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 23 weeks pregnant
  • Suddenly addicted to Boys Over Flowers, Korean Drama series (watch online)
  • Weight gaining almost 12kg from my pre-pregnancy weight. Still comfortable with this weight. Not much back pain complaint, besides during sleep time.
  • My belly look more rounded yet i still can walk fast (faster than those who are not pregnant) - org takut tgk me jln sbb cam nk berlumba.. huhuh
  • My appetite increasing however still controlling the diet. Yet i also do have heartburn.I'm eating sandwiches+kurma+warm milk for dinner. Healthy food for the baby
  • Baby kicking and moving a lot. Mr Hubby excited since he also can feel it.
  • Leg cramp nightmare started.
Read about 23rd week pregnant at Parenting.Com and BabyCentre.com.my
To know how your baby development at 23rd weeks, read here
If you having leg cramp during sleep time like me, here is some info to help.

2 comments:

  1. Boys Over Flowers...memang best...tapi panjang sangat cerita die huda...kalau nak tgk citer sedih...tengok snow queen (korean)...nak citer lawak full house (tapi ni citer lama korea pelakon die Rain)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AyuArjuna : lama ek cter tue.. actually huda tak folo dr awal cter tue.. tgk pun dh tgh2..so nk catch up blk huda tgk la online, so kire cpt la sbb lani dah nk abs pun cter tue.. huhuh (ending pun huda dh tau.. tapi still nak tgk gak..)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP