How my life's changing at 22 week pregnant
- I'd changed my dinner menu from rice/heavy meals to bread/any light meals (sandwiches). That means i can eat little and im not starving at all.. huhuh
- Increased of vaginal discharge as the result of increased blood flow in that part of the body (BabyCentre.com.my) - shame to confess about this, but i do have this problem; whitish discharge. My gynea said its a normal problem for pregnant lady. Alhamdulillah. I'm wearing BioSilk Herbal pantyliner to overcome this discomfort.
- Susceptible to urinary incontinence - Yes, especially if im sneezing..
- Stretch Mark??? I'd solve the problem with Palmers Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Cream
- Baby kicking a lot. and one time Amirul put his head on my tummy and BB kicking, and i can see Amirul's weird face. huhuh
To read more on how life's changing at 22th weeks pregnant, do click here
For more detail on baby development, do click here
If you having vaginal discharge like me, here is some info to help you understand what is all about
Note : We plan to have baby gender scan next month, can't wait for that. Look at my face & tummy, more like 7months pregnant lady already.