Friday, January 15, 2010

Malaysia Chocolate Fair 2010 - My Review

I went to Malaysia Chocolate Fair last Saturday. Overall the event is not as expected.Tak menarik. Out of 5 stars, i gave 2 jer.
Naper tak menarik :
  • Only 26 exhibitors participate in this event. Maybe this is 1st time Malaysia organizing this such event. I expected more, at least penuh la Mid Valley Exhibition Centre tue. After pusing satu round, alamak dah abis;i'm telling myself
  • Most of the exhibitors in the list is so unfamiliar to me; Dazzle Food SB, AOM Food Industries, Artisanal Asia SB , etc, which i'm expecting famous brand of chocolate producer like Cadbury, Beryl or Nestle would be in exhibitors list. erhmmmm
  • Activities yang diorganize, tak ramai yg participate and tak menarik. Tak leh caught visitor attention. Maybe in the future more interesting activities
  • Sample testing tak banyak, freebiz pun tak der, discounted item pun tak byk


Entrance - Me 5mth pregnant


Choices of chocolate - Imported & local


Choices of chocolate - Custom made


Choices of chocolate


Lil' Amirul choose Palmers Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark cream for mummy - 30% discount.
"Mummy dont forget to use this cream daily,daddy told me u had stretch mark prob on your thigh.. huhuh"

Note : This only my opinion for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP