Sunday, January 10, 2010

Amirul 1st Sand Art Work



Every time I go to kids playland/area, i can see sand art corner for kids. I never see what is sand art all about and how its works. Sungguh outdated kan. So during Nuffnang Friso Gold Family Day Out, i took the oppurtunity to let Amirul try this activity. Surprisingly, Amirul seem loves this activity. Toddlers generally like this activity as they can shows their creativity and easy technique to improves sensory, imaginative, fine motor development and colour recognition and to parent, its an inexpensive activity for kids.

What You Need

  • Adhesive picture sheet
  • Coloured Sand
  • Tooth pick stick

What You Do

  1. Each kid are given a piece of adhesive picture sheet.
  2. Take the tooth pick stick and take out the design that you wish to pour the sand first
  3. Pour one color of sand over required design and wait after a few seconds, flip the sheet over and shake it to remove the excess sand
  4. Repeat the sand process with the other colors, so that you will have the sand art design that you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP