Sunday, December 13, 2009

When daddy and son work as a team

When mummy do house works, daddy need to take care of Amirul. Me bukan supermummy yang boleh handle semua hal. Luckily, Mr Hubby tersangat ringan tulang to help me. Doesn't matter what activities they do, as long as they do not disturb mummy. While mummy finished hers, daddy & Amirul work as partner. They neither sepahkan rumah nor playing hide & seek this time around, but they washed our cars.

Yes,they washing our cars. Kali terakhir, we washed our cars during Aidilfitri. Tue pun sbb MIL bising Mr Hubbay's car kotor sgt. I mean white colour car, what do you expect if you seldom wash it.Musti la kotoran degil.. huhuh..Almost 3 months, our car tak berbasuh and we seldom send to car wash. What for you send your car to others, tho you can wash it yourself. Perhaps,this is one type of exercise.. Good for health..Tapi bukan everyweek la berbasuhnya.. huhuh



Daddy & Amirul washing my car. keretaku yg banyak berjasa


Tumb up for Amirul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP