Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A gift of love

I heard yayang car's engine and told Amirul daddy came back already. Amirul ran to the sliding door and excitedly waited for his daddy to hug, kiss and carry him. Cam setahun tak jumper tau kalu tgk dorang. I love to see both of them laughed and happy. They are my life.

When yayang step into the house, he told Amirul :

Mr Hubby : Amirul, give this paper bag to mummy. (handling his lunch box paper bag to Amirul)
Amirul : Took the paper bag and trying to open it.
Mr Hubby : Amirul, give to mummy first. Lets mummy open it
Amirul : Before Amirul give me the paper bag,he took out a small plastic bag from inside and gave me
Me : I saw sox world's plastic bag with astonishing face. Thanks yayang. The moment Amirul gave me the plastic bag, i'm speechless. How much i love sock and its so cute. sayang nya Huda nak pakai.

Note : Its a small gift but its full of love. Sometimes we do not need to buy something expensive to amuse our beloved one bcoz small & cheap thing do means a lot.






Thanks yayang, Huda suka sgt sock ni..comel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP