Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My pregnancy diary : 18 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 18 week pregnant
  • I started to wear more maternity clothes. (ramai yg tegur me dah melebar ngn jayanya.. adussss)
  • Akhirnya me dapat makan apa yg di idamkan.. lama kan nk kna tunggu en suami belanja. Thanks yayang
  • I can feel baby moving more obviously.
  • My weight now 59kg. beratkan.. adussss
  • I still can wear my sandal. (kakiku blum lagi swelling)
  • I sleep a lot. and Mr Hubby naik penin sbb me slalu tido. (sori yayang, Huda tak cukup tido la, that y huda kena tido byk) - factor kenapa me jd gemok
  • Kuat berangan. (adakah BB pun akan kuat berangan cam mummy)
  • Started to do exercise; eg: brisk walk, housework is exceptional.
  • Amirul too attach with his daddy, mummy sedih..sobsobsob
For more details on pregnancy at 18th week, click here.
To read on baby development at 18th week, click here.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP