Thursday, December 10, 2009

MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby Smiling Contest


Amirul Arshad Mohd Mujahid
08 Feb 2008

Contest Title : MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby Smiling Contest
Contest Period : 1st - 15st Dec 2009
Prizes sponsor by :



Prizes:
1st Prize x 1
  • One Medium Landscape Hardcover or Medium Portrait Hardcover Photobooks by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM144)
  • One bag of his/her choice from AliceWonders (worth from RM50-RM200)
2nd Prize x1
One Medium Portrait Softcover or Medium Portrait Classic Softcover by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM80)

3rd Prize x 1
One Large Landscape Poster by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM68)

Consolation Prize x 3
One PurseHook from AliceWonders (worth RM20)

Term & Condition
  • Get a photo of your baby SMILING - Done
  • Write a blog post about this contest with title MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby Smiling Contest -Done
  • Include your baby’s photo in the post and mention his/her name and date of birth. - Done
  • Write why you love to see your baby smiling. - Done
  • Include a link to this contest page, PhotoBook Malaysia and AliceWonders in your entry. - Done
  • Leave a comment here with link to your blog post - Done

Why you love to see your baby smiling
  • Amirul akan sambut kepulangan daddy dengan senyuman - daddy happy & hilang semua kepenatan bekerja bler tgk Amirul senyum
  • Bler Amirul buat salah, mummy/daddy akan marah - Amirul senyum tuk kurang rasa marah mummy/daddy - terus sejuk hati mummy/daddy
  • Amirul bangun tido - perkara pertama adalah memberi senyum kepada kami berdua - bahagia rasanya hidup ini
  • Bler Amirul senyum/gelak - Mummy/ daddy rase syukur sbb Amirul sihat, cergas, tak de masalah, dan gembira
  • Bler Amirul senyum - Mummy/daddy automatic akan senyum. kenapa senyum, sbb kami melihat Amirul senyum. Perasaan itu tidak dapat digambarkan dan hanya senyuman yang dapat kami berikan.
Last but not least, jom nyanyi lagu Senyum..

Senyum seindah suria
Yang membawa cahya
Senyumlah dari hati
Duniamu berseri

Senyum umpama titian
Dalam kehidupan
Kau tersenyum ku tersenyum
Kemesraan menguntum

Senyum... kepada semua
Senyumanmu amatlah berharga
Senyum... membahagiakan
Dengan senyuman terjalinlah
Ikatan...

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP