Tuesday, December 15, 2009

‘flymas.mobi – as Easy as 1, 2, 3’

Me : Yayang, Christmas ni jom balik kelantan, rase cam lama je tak balik (padahal last balik Ramadhan ari tue.. huhu
Mr Hubby : Ok
Me : Erhm,, nak balik ngn kete ke ngn flight
Mr Hubby : Yayang kena outstation sampai 24 Dec, so kalu nak balik pun 25 Dec la baru bleh balik.
Me : ooo yeke, yayang tak penat ke nanti nak drive balik kelantan ni, kalu cam penat, Huda book flight je

Mr Hubby : suka Huda, Huda sponsor..

Me : akrjjkkk (takpe la as long bleh balik). ok Huda check filght ticket

While browsing MAS website, i saw this feature..wah. With this new launching, we can book our flights and check all necessary details from our mobile. This a good news for all of us, we can book our flight ticket anywhere and anytime. Its so convenience. Just access http://flymas.mobi and we be able to navigate our way through it easily as the site is built for mobile access! Thanks to Malaysia Airlines.

With flymas.mobi, they provided 8 services to ease us through out our trip.As easy as 1,2, 3, you can :
  • Book your ticket
Book your flight for the cheapest fares available. You can also hold your booking and proceed to pay using a credit card. What’s cool, share your itinerary on social media with friends.
  • Check your booking
With one click access you can check in via SMS. With high-end phones (e.g. iPhone, Blackberry, Android devices) you can choose your preferred seat that links to the mobile boarding pass.
  • Check in
Shove the computer and printer aside and go paperless! Board your flight with the boarding pass on your mobile.*
  • Flight status
Find out if your flight is on time quickly and easily with the real-time flight information status facility.
  • Contacts
Get in touch with our offices worldwide and find your way there with ease via Google Maps.
  • Baggage trace
Should anything go amiss, you can check the status of your lost baggage instantly from anywhere in the world on your mobile.
  • Deals & offer
Bargains that go wherever you go. Enjoy huge savings with exclusive mobile-only deals and offers offered daily.

fly.mas.mobi services
In conjunction with this new launching, Nuffnang & MAS has organize a Blog and Win a Trip Down Under with flymas.mobi – as Easy as 1, 2, 3 contest and had offered 3 interesting prizes to be won.




For more details, do click below banner :






This is my flight summary, proceed with the payment and tada,,, my flight ticket is ready

4 comments:

  1. HI KambingBuJang, thanks for dropping by my blog and Good Luck to u too!

    All the Best in your pregnancy!

    Cheers!

    Alohamolly
    http://secondtimeparenthood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Mama & Molly: thanks. wish to see you at sunway if lucky to be one of the invitee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP