Saturday, December 19, 2009

Curious Kids Need to be Tough Inside









Dear Amirul, 


Why are you wearing armor like viking people going to war? Is it a sword or lightsaber? I see you're holding real lightsaber right now.

To be honest, I just don't know what are you trying to do. So you want to be a fighter; slashing enemy front line, breaking the wave of attack, and the battlefront. Good, you're just like me when I was kid; a fighter with
sword colored crayon, ready to draw your nenek wall. 

Have you plan carefully before going to war? No? that's what I thought. Are you good at delegating commands to your comrades?

No? Are you going alone?

Actually, can you tell me who is your enemy, that you're obviously so eager to battle with?

Ok. You're fighting gems, with swords and armor? You know it ain't that easy.

Remember Amirul, everything good comes from inside of you, it will help you to do good things to other people. If you want to combat gems, bacterias and virus, you have to be good to others, especially to your own father, for example; 1. Take a cold drink from fridge and some snacks for me, while I'm watching TV all day long with my lazy eyes. 2. Try not to pass poop while I'm enjoying the freshness of Sunday morning.  



The truth is, I don't know how to build up and boost your immune system. All I know is that if you want to be great, awesome kid who has unlimited energy to play all day long, you have to be tough from inside. Curious kid like you must have a total strength, injecting you 

I'd have to SMS your mummy in order to end this war. Ok, We have to wait for mummy's reply.

"The Secret Lies Within The Macy Box " --Mummy. 

Oh, my! your mother wants us to play a riddle game this time. I don't have a time to think when it comes to a critical scene like this, she should provide us straight answer. Wait Amirul, Let me think a minute while I'm squatting on our sofa. Your mom, as usual, acquire me to use my brain so I can prevent Alzheimer's disease when I get older.

--Three Hours Later--

What? 3 hours you said? Ok, I believe I have the answer, The Secret Lies Within The Macy Box is the ottoman at our living room, we bought it at Macy's Sale last year.

Don't be too excited, Amirul. It's not like what you think it is. Like I've said, you don't need to be tough from outside; wearing armor and swinging lightsaber when confronting with an army of the germs aren't enough, instead, you have to be strong from the inside. Follow this mind map that mummy has drew for us:

Click to enlarge image

All of these points will help you in constructing your immunity system. By creating the strongest one, a father like me doesn't have to worry when flu, especially H1N1 Swine flu, attacks a son like you. You have the exceptional ability to fight back. Having a strong immunity system gives you benefits; you rarely getting high fever, ear infection is only a history in our healthy family, and you will never ---

   --wait, what is the question mark doing here? There's another page;





That's not an alien language, Amirul! It's simply a language code. I'm not sure why mummy doing this, but I guess mummy wants us to highlight of how important this is.

I know this code! It is Pigpen Cipher, also known as Freemason Cipher, and Robert Langdon has experience the same code when he deciphered the legendary Masonic Pyramid.
  



Ok, Amirul. After three days of deciphering the code and at last, it says



FRISO GOLD MILK

Pakai duit awak du--.

--Ha?!! I only have RM7 in my pocket, thank god I bring my VISA credit card. One plastic to rule them all.

Now I remember, the formulated milk that has combined two important elements such as prebotics and healthy live bacteria. Doing some research, here I quote a paragraph from Friso Official Website

When moms are working, kids are playing. And kids being kids, they love exploring new things. This at times could be a matter of deep concern for moms. Which is why, we decided to arm mothers with Friso backed with Frisoshield ™ with P2 Dual System™.
Frisoshield ™ with P2 Dual System™ is a combination of key nutrients together with prebiotics and healthy live bacteria.
Prebiotics such as combination of GOS and FOS help increase intestinal bifidobacteria1 and maintain good intestinal environment1Bifidobacterium lactis may help in reducing diarrhea cases.1 
Friso® Gold 3 also contains DHA, AA, SA and other essential nutrients that aid a growing child's overall development.
With Friso® Gold Frisoshield™ P2 Dual System™, you can allow your child to explore
his world and at the same time, giving you peace of mind at work

From now on, as your mummy's unquestionable suggestion, your milk is Friso Gold, of course that has 3 vital nutriens DHA, AA, SA as well for your exponential growth. Go to playground, daddy got a tin of milk to pay.  




link to boost your immune systems [via Macrobiotics via Parents via Babyzone

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you as well. kalau dapat pergi friso, i tak kenal u but i may know your son hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. En's family : dapat invitation. nanti tegur2 la huda nanti ek

    ReplyDelete
  3. man,
    with your entry you deserve that toy's r us voucher. so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP