Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Amirul 21 months old milestones

Most children can do
  • Can walk up steps - Amirul go up & down sesuka hati and pernah langkau 2steps skaligus.. adui anak mummy nasib tak tergolek
  • Enjoys helping around the house - Help me in term of mess up the house and very seldom he help me to clean the house.. he is daddy's boy, like to mess up the house.
  • Can set simple goal - He is. in order to pull up the kite, he need to pull up the string or run and he did that.. sgt comel
Half of children can do
  • Can throw the ball underarm - Anything related to football, he can do it except dribble

Look at me.
  • Can kick a ball - his fave sport. Daddy teach me football since I turn 1yr old.

  • Can make building brick tower - no yet
A few children can do
  • Can name a cat/dog when you showed a picture - since Amirul less word coming from his mouth, this on in pending status.. huhu..
  • Can make short sentence (me go) - No yet
  • Can walk down the stairs - Indeed he loves to climb up & down the stairs
video
Amirul climb up & down the stairs
Amirul's other skills & development
  • Lipat kain in his version - gumpal2 kain then letak atas kain yg mummy lipat.
  • Loves to scribbles using crayon/pen - he almost make my house wall as his drawing paper
  • He easily to catch up every times i teach him new things/new rules - Alhamdulillah, eventho he talk less, but he understand what i said.
  • He know his own bed. and before sleep need to recite doa tido.. bagus
  • He's using fork & spoon perfectly, now less foods fall down. Keep a good work Amirul
  • He can differentiate his left & right hand. However sometimes ader gak tertukar2..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP