Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Relocation Crazy Clearance Sale @ Fabulous Mom

I just received an email Fabulous Mom and thinking of sharing this fabulous info with mummies out there.

They are moving to new outlet in Bandar Puchung Jaya, and 4days 'Relocation Crazy Clearance Sale' is the sale that you are looking for . Come and join this crazy sale!!!!



"Relocation Crazy Clearance Sale"

From 12-15 November (Thursday to Sunday)
Sale will be in TTDI and Puchong. (showroom address, click here)
Puchong: 10am - 6pm (Tel: 03-80765262) TTDI: 10am - 9pm (Tel: 03-77296088)

Discounted Items
  • Fabulous Mom - ALL from 30%, up to 70% (Read: It's ALL!)
  • My Lovely Closet - ALL from 30%, up to 70% (Also ALL!)
  • Fabulous Mom Eunice Bra - RM10 per piece
  • Petti Skirts - 30%
  • Washable Bra Pads - RM5 per Pair
  • Joy Angel Milk Storage Bags & Nursing Tea - 15%
  • Nuby Cups/Bottles - 20%
  • Maternity Blouses/Pants - RM15
  • Mom's Precious, Mamivac, Nurture Pure, Evenflo, Munchkin - 15%
  • Mama Patch - 15%
  • All Breastpumps - 15%
Storewide Discount 15% and more....

Click here, for more info




2 comments:

  1. alamak... frustnyer.... baru lepas beli spectra breastshield... ruginyer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu.. ni pn tgh dok survey2 kt website dier nk beli aper.. huhuhh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP