Friday, November 27, 2009

My pregnancy diary : 15 weeks pregnant

How my life's changing at 15 weeks pregnant
  • I started to feel the baby moving since 12th week pregnant and this time around i can feel more obviously. He/she doing somersault in there. Happy aerobic baby !!!
  • I get my hair cut and my facial done. This pregnancy really give me acne problem (esp forehead area)
  • I can see my tummy getting bigger. Tummy not uterus (i think bcoz the uturus is pushing up my tummy, what a accuse)
  • I loves cooking.. (sungguh luar biasa bagiku yg mmg malas masak ni)
  • I'll do house chaos actively and 2 minutes lates, felt breathless.. huhuh
  • I hate frequent toilet trips. It like i cant drink water at all
For more detail on 15 week pregnant, do click here and here
To know your baby development, click here

1 comment:

  1. Scientists at NY University College of Medicine have shown that Niacinamide (aka Nicotinamide) is superior to antibiotics such as Clindamycin in controlling acne. Use Niapads – Nicotinamide pads for controlling acne. Niapads is a one step process providing exfoliation, skin lightening, pore cleansing and prevention of acne. Visit www.niapads.com for details. Free shipping to all US and Canada.Scientists at NY University College of Medicine have shown that Niacinamide (aka Nicotinamide) is superior to antibiotics such as Clindamycin in controlling acne. Use Niapads – Nicotinamide pads for controlling acne. Niapads is a one step process providing exfoliation, skin lightening, pore cleansing and prevention of acne. Visit www.niapads.com for details. Free shipping to all US and Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP