Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"ME" time


Amirul tido ngn lenanya


Daddy suka temankan Amirul sleep

When this little boy sleep soundly and daddy either sleep or having his pleasure time, me can have "me" time peacefully. This is what I did last Sunday,
  • Do housework like mengemas, membersih, menyapu dan sewaktu dgnnya
  • Facebooking
  • Twittering
  • Blogging
  • Mencari resipi (me love cooking recently, sungguh luarbiasa)


Menu for the day : ikut selera tekak mummy yer, makan without question asked.
  • Daging rebus cicah air asam - recipe from here
  • Ikan bilis + tempe goreng cili padi - recipe from here - me ada la tokok tambah seperti ltk tempe
  • Ayam masak merah (pedas amat) - This one no recipe needed, i dah expert.. huhu
  • Homemade kebab for dinner - recipe from MyResepi.com - I'd used daging burger and potong2 kecik. janji sedap and Mr Hubby makan dgn banyaknya.
Note : This menu is for our lunch on Sunday and lunch box for monday. masak dgn banyaknya. huhuhu


My lunch box

5 comments:

  1. Which mean I need more sleep for you to have more time for yourself. Or, take amirul to jalan-jalan Aquaria, just me and amirul. Huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..huda ur hubby actually reads ur blog? that is so sweet..be grateful .huda..kalo tak salah atas tu komen die tak? kalo tak malu aku

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fahimeh : aahh.. Mr Hubby bc blog aku. in fact dier contribute some of the post here under Tabuxander nickname.

    parenting experiences in the eyes of father

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ..Alhamdulillah.. take care of ur bb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP