Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maternity Jeans I Love

Generally when you getting pregnant, your body size will increase and some mummies feel inferior and some do neglect their appearance for almost 1yrs plus (9months pregnant plus 2 months confinement). You no need to worry about your appearance and you deserve to look and feel good throughout your pregnancy. Comfortable clothes is very important for preggie mummy.

Jeans lover like me, jeans is a must have outfit in my closet. I feel more confident in jeans. (apa kaitan pun tak tau). Since, 9th week pregnant, i can't wear my Levis jeans, and perasaannya seperti: "aku kelihatan tak cantik, gemok dan malasnya nk kuar jalan2 sbb jeans tak muat". Tapi tak der me dok terperuk dlm umh, ader gak jln2.. huhu

Then i found this online shop , MumDreams Boutique . This boutique selling maternity outfits and breastfeeding items. You can either buy online or go their main branch showroom at Bangi or for those from east coast, they have one branch at Kelantan. I bought Gap Maternity jeans size 2 and i really loves the jeans. This jeans has pouch to protect my cute tummy.. huhuh

  • You can read this tips when buying maternity clothes on tight budget.
  • When you feel down about your appearance during pregnancy, read this , it will help you.
  • Visit Fabulous Moms or MumDreams Boutique for your choices of maternity clothes for your closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP