Monday, November 30, 2009

Amirul's scribbles skill


Amirul and cousins. The youngest among all but almost the same size


Amirul concentrating doing his artwork

Mom-in-law said, to develop Amirul's writing skill, I need to teach him/encourage him/support him and always accompany him writing somethings. sikit demi sedikit his scribbles will become proper hand writing.

How do I help Amirul learn to write
  • From pen, i'll give him crayon together with pencil-case.
  • From FP Doodle pro, I'll give him drawing pad and kertas mahjung - lani house's wall pun almost jadi mangsa drawing paper Amirul.. ishhhhyuhhhh
  • Teach him to grasp his crayon correctly
  • Lets him scribble whatever things he wanted to, soon will teach him recognize the colors, arts and writing properly
  • Appreciate his artwork and I will kiss or compliment him everytime he show his artwork
You can read tips on helping toddler learn to write from here and here
For more details on writing milestones, do click here

Note : MIL suggested me to paint my house with Nippon Spot-less paint .. so that if Amirul conteng2, i can easily erase it.. aduhai.. and MIL also suggested me to provide one corner for Amirul to conteng2. ala2 mural gitu

Note : Hopefully Amirul will inherit daddy's art skills. (Mr Hubby pernah ckp yg dier dulu nak jd pelukis.. huhuhuh)


Daddy's artworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP