Saturday, November 21, 2009

1 cup of milk for me, and for my unborn baby..Glurp.. glurp

Milk.. for certain of people its like vomiting or drinking steal dairy products or drink that must to avoid. However as for me, its not a big deal. I can drink milk like drinking plain water.. glurp.. glurp.. or can i describe as slurrppppppp. I love milk.

Normally i will stock up at least 2 boxes of milk (low fat/strawberry/chocolate) in my fridge. Besides milk for my calcium supply, i add my calcium intake with 1 tablet of calcium during this pregnancy. This to avoid insufficiency of calcium in my body that cause my leg's cramp during Amirul's time.


Mamil Gold and Amway calcium tablets

Calcium is vital for our body and during pregnancy its double. Insufficient of calcium during pregnancy may impair mummies health when baby leach it from mummy's bones. Why calcium is important to mummy ???
  • Building up baby's bones & teeth
  • Develop normal heart rhythm
  • Develop blood clotting abilities
Where is calcium from????
  • Milk
  • dark green leafy vegatables (salad green, broccoli, spinach)
  • Sardines
  • Cheese/Dairy products
More info on calcium, please click here
To answer you inquiry on calcium intake during pregnancy, please click here and here



Lets drink milk


Slurpppp.. Finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP