Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This is how we control our monthly expenses

During my childhood, i love end of the month. Its time for my mom to do house's groceries (I knew when is gaji time.huhuh). If Ma brought me along, i can choose whatever things that i like or want,. sometimes, sampai 2 trolley aku amik barang. If Ma tak bawak aku, i am the most busiest person to check and scattered what Ma bought.huhuh

That one is my childhood story, now after 25yrs old, i still the same person, love end of the month. Hujung bulan- dapat gaji - boleh shopping and joli katak dan bler tgh2 bulan duit, duduk jd tugu kat rumah... :D

Yesterday i went to Tesco, spend RM300.52 for our monthly groceries and this is within our budget. Alhamdulillah still in track and not violating our family monthly budget. Cukup bertuah en suami kerana saya pandai berjimat cermat. :D

What i did to optimized my monthly budget :
  • Do monthly budget ( you can choose few personal spreadsheet here, or this is my version of personal monthly budget spreasheet
  • Do listing prior shopping (sometimes ader gak violate tapi so far Alhamdullillah still in track)
  • Planned activity that required money a month a head or a least a week a head so that you know how much money you want to spend.
So how do you do your monthly budget. Do share here so that sama2 kita dapat berjimat :D

Note : This is what me & Mr Hubby practice for almost 2yrs, discussing monthly budget end of the month.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, every month memang saya akan buat list before pegi hypermarket utk beli groceries.. kadang2, ada jugak terambil benda2 lain tu.. hiks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! This is very useful. I did the same way for sometimes. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good practice. Gonna learn from you then. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is .. : violating is sometimes are forgiven

    Stefanie : the spreadsheet really usefull to keep track where your money went

    jfook : u r welcome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP