Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I cannot control myself eating but i refuse to gained weight

The minute i knew that i'm pregnant, i am super duper happy. The feeling is indescribable which only one thing that come across my mind. I CAN EAT WHATEVER I LIKE WITHOUT SCARED OF GETTING FAT. From once a day of heavy meal (lunch time) to 3 times which breakfast,lunch and dinner must consist rice as main menu. I knew that i'm eating for two's however its too early as my baby is just a tiny in size. I do not need to double my foods size this fast as now i just 8th weeks pregnant. I need to eat healthy foods but i refused. I ate whatever i like; cakes, banana fritter, addition with Raya time, open houses,. ooohhh its really unforgivable.

After 2moths pregnant, i had gained 2kg. Its a lot actually and i started to feel scared. Last time i've gained 17kg for the whole pregnancy and Alhamdullilah i managed to reduce my weight to my pre-pregnancy weight. To check how much weight will we gain during pregnancy, you can click here.

Note : Ok huda start to control your foods intake and only healthy foods are allowed. Eat little but frequent, that the correct way.

More on eating habit during pregnancy on Baby Centre
  • Foods and drinks that safe during pregnancy explain from expert
  • Eating well during pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP