Friday, October 9, 2009

Brushing the teeth the right way





Amirul, Daddy just read an article from babycenter about tips on brushing your teeth. First of all, I didn't know that we can use clean and wet towel or washcloth to brush up your teeth. Ok Amirul, now that an easy; lock up your neck, ignore your screaming while keep brushing your teeth with your own towel. Don't worry, Amirul! practically it just like polishing your mom's car.


To put a strength on your decaying teeth (really sad that your incisor front teeth doesn't as big as our house anymore, you drink too much milk), I think there's a fluoride supplement as described in that article, good for you because it is chewable. But as usual, we need your mommy's approval in order to get this. Have a faith in me, Daddy have good feeling that your mommy will decide to say yes on our proposal. But don't be too excited. 


No, you cannot have a fluoridated toothpaste. Once again, you cannot daydream about having a several different colors of a fluoridated toothpaste until blow your 2nd candle of your birthday cake.  



Amirul, spread your love to mommy and say "Mommy, can we brush our teeth together in front of the mirror and see whose teeth are whiter? I love you mommy, lets not involve daddy ok, he wants to surf internet." 


More about your child's teeth on BabyCenter

1 comment:

  1. ok Amirul mummy approve on your & daddy proposal and daddy will pay for it.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP