Wednesday, October 28, 2009

All about breastfeeding

To prepare myself to breastfeeding world, i had dig a lot of breastfeeding informations, articles, websites, forums and its really informative to me as i am totally can be describe as new to breastfeeding world. Eventho this pregnancy is for my 2nd one, however the less info's, less confident, less preparations and naive about breastfeeding make me failed to exclusively breastfeed Amirul.

Virtue & Online Shop
Below is the few lists that might help if you are looking for shop that selling babies and mother's items. In case if you are busy or still in confinement and looking for online shop, i also did add their web stores.

Fabulous Mom - E-boutique for expecting & nursing mothers
Sara Kids - "Your one stop babies & kids centre & breastfeeding lactation support centre"
Lunatots - Breastfeeding & Cloth Diaper store
The Lil Caliph - "With loves for moms & babies"
MyBBstore.com - Malaysia preferred online baby store
Little Whiz.com -
Moms Little Ones - Breastfeeding & Natural Parenting Store

Breastfeeding Websites
Here is few websites which can help you about breastfeeding. You can get info on diet during breastfeeding, favorite question on breastfeeding, techniques for feeding the baby and etc

Nutriweb
Persatuan Penasihat dan Pakar Laktasi Malaysia
Breastfeeding.com
World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action

Lactation Counselors
Below is the list of lactation counselor for your perusal. They are certified & registered professional in Lactation. They will give you guidance and advise with breastfeeding issues.

Pn Farah from Sara Kids
Pn Suraya from Lunatots
Pn Rita Rahayu from Nurturing Concepts SB
Pn Vivian Foo from Fabulous Mom
Pn Zatul Hijanah from Baby&Me

Forums
Below is among active forum for breastfeeding. Its a place for most mummies sharing about breastfeeding, a place where you can get consultation service and educations

SusuIbu.com - Breastfeeding Support Centre
Malaysia Parenting Forum - Malaysian Motherhood
Breastfeeding.com

Breastfeeding Support Centre
Mamalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP