Thursday, September 10, 2009

The winners are.....

I know everybody is excited to know who is the 3 lucky winners for Jom Memasak Bersama.. Contest. Before i announce who is the 3 lucky winners.. lets watch this video :

video

video

video

and the winners are :


Lucky draw by Amirul goes to participant # 25 - Cantonese Yee Mee by Reflisia
Lucky draw by Mr Hubby goes to participant # 9 -Kek Kukus Coklat by Aslindaa

Lucky draw by me goes to participant #16 - Rosted Chicken by Ms Aireen
Click here for participants list.

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all the participants. Please email me your full name, address, contact no, and your bloglink at kambing_bujang@yahoo.com

8 comments:

  1. EHH ADE LUCKY DRAW..eryn menang..maceh kakak...erkkk tak kan nak panggil kakak kambing bujanglak...akak maceh jap ehh eryn emai akak

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya x bertuah la kali ni... hiks~
    pssttt: wahhhhhhh... sungguh lucky ko eryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wallawey... jeki ramadhan... patut pun heran.. awat la trafik harini asek2 masuk dr kambing bujang..
    anyway.. tq to mr hubby..
    of cz ur hubby la.. not mine kehkehkeh!!!

    eerr... tukang cabut lucky draw no. 1 tak boleh tahan ar.... sambil cabut.. sambil hisap botol susu hihihi!!

    selamat hari raya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eryn: received your email.. nati akak pos..

    mama tisya, lena, ibu arya: enter la contest hdua yg voucher giveaway.. amenr tau dpt vouchers lak..
    http://kambingbujang.blogspot.com/2009/09/vouchers-giveaway.html

    kak ngah : jgn luper kasik particular yer.. nt nk arrange hadiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. UHUHU..tak de luck la..
    congratsss pada mereka yang bertuah:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP