Monday, September 28, 2009

We expecting our 2nd baby & Amirul soon to be brother

After 2 week of missed period, Mr Hubby bought pregnancy test kit and the device showed

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


2 red lines. - Positive pregnant

Alhamdulillah this Ramadhan is my 2nd times i managed to fast for the whole month. Amirul soon to be brother. Both of me and Mr Hubby was happy and in fact he was so much excited than me when he knew this good news.

Now i am 6th weeks pregnant. My condition is still ok and hopefully no sign of morning sickness and nausea like previous pregnancy. With increase appetite and no morning sickness that why i've gained 17kg.. However, i easily to feel tired and fall asleep.

Note : Kuatkan semangat Huda.. jgn mls or asyik tido.. pity to Mr Hubby nanti sume keje dier kena buat..

6 comments:

  1. congrats huda...syoknye pregnant...miss the moment being pregnant..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam singgah...
    ni yang buat teringin nak anak lg ni..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Qaseh : tue la mmg syok pregnant..tp bler sampai part nk deliver adoii takutnya

    Mama Tisya : TQ

    Nawi & Shah : TQ.. will do

    Izzahazfar : huhuh.. anak nk rezeki..

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngrats for the new addition! Hope you'll have a smooth sailing pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP