Friday, October 9, 2009

My 3rd year celebrating birthday with Mr Hubby

Last Sept 29 was my birthday. Similar to previous years, Mr Hubby would buy a cake and celebrate between the two of us. Where is Amirul missing ??? huhuh

Being so understanding, Amirul normally will sleep early therefore me & Mr Hubby having 'us time' together. So romantic when only you and Mr Hubby spending time together without 'little one' interference. Its so seldom and difficult sometimes to have 'us time' after having Amirul around us.. huhuh

This is my 3rd year celebrating birthday with Mr Hubby. 2006 was my 1st birthday when we were still dating and Mr Hubby forgotten my birthday. I felt so upset,dissapointed and angry at him bcoz no birthdays wish received from him. Aper punya boyfriend la.

2nd year, he remembered and trying to make as surprise ones. This is the year when we celebrated as hubby & wifey. He bought a cake and planned to enter the room at 12am and sang me birthday song. However, its not successful. Pity him, bcoz this year he wanted to re-pay his mistake for forgotten my last year birthday. Nevertheless, thing not happened like what he planned and wanted to be.

and our 3rd year most likely same to 2006, he almost forget and again, myself telling him that today is my birthday and he wished me and kiss me and asked me to remind him to buy birthday card.. Ayoyoyo.. itu pn aku kna remind dier.. ishhhhh


Count the candle to know my age. :D


Kiss from Mr Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP