Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Makan Fiesta @ Kelantan

Last weekend me, Mr Hubby and Amirul went back to Kelantan. This Aidilfitri will be celebrated at Mr Hubby's side at Bangi. As usual i will spend my Aidilfitri with my family in advance; meaning in month of Syawal. We went back for 4D 3N. Its a short weekend yet very memorable and the important time is the quality time we spend together.Ma purposely took leave during my short weekend and became chef of the day.. I love u Ma

Day 1 she cooked ikan masak asam. I did not know what fish is that, but got a lot of bones. Since im not a fish's fan, so i just ate ayam goreng rempah. Nice and crunchy and i can fell the taste of marinated herb. I wonder, how she prepared those marinated chicken bcoz everytime i made ones, its wont become like that.. huhhhh. Forgot to take the photo.

Day 2 sup tulang. The best sup tulang in town (according to me & Mr Hubby taste buds; this is the best sup tulang we found and a must menu everytime we go back to Kelantan). Again its a simple menu. Ma just put herbs, boil approximately for 4hours / until the meat become tender, add salt.. Tadaaaa finish.. Again no photo taken.

Day 3 nasi kerabu - this is my all time fave. Its took almost the whole day to prepared this meal. From tumis, sambal kelapa, and kerabu. The cutting part is the most annoying one. We need to cut all those ulam (at least 4 types of ulam) and must cut into small pieces. Ma always scolded me for this cutting thingy.



Nasi Kerabu - I only help ma prepared sambal kelapa and fried fish + ayam rempah

Additional food i requested Ma to cook

Ayam Kampung Gulai, Ayam Kampung Goreng Rempah, (this 2 photos nanti akan di upload later).

Note : A quote from a friend of mine to me "Huda boleh keluarkan kelantan dlm diri dier, tp kelantan tak bleh kuar dari huda". Nice quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP