Tuesday, September 29, 2009

kambingbujang goes dot.com

Its actually a surprised birthday present given by Mr Hubby. Unlucky i did not notice the dot.com wordings. Sorry yayang i'm not too particular and my eyes sometimes not too sharp to see the tiny change.

Its 330am in the morning, and Mr Hubby still not sleeping. I just wondering what was he's doing at 330am in the morning.. I saw he is updating my blog layout design and i said ok.. i want to continue my sleep and here goes my conversation between me and Mr Hubby :

Me : Yayang, Huda nk sleep la. Night

Mr Hubby : Huda cuba tgk blog Huda,, ader nmpk lain tak

Me : lain??? aper yg lain nya..samer jer (while scroll up & down) xder yg lain la..samer jer la yayang

Mr Hubby : Huda xnmpk ker kelainan. Btl ker huda xnmpk.. Ala.. ( muka dh sedih.. suara dh ala2 merajuk)

Me : Btl la..samer jer... k la..nmpk la syg dh tukar layout photo, tmbh gmbr raya, add huda nya profile, pas2 tukar badge ebay photo.. lain2 samer jer.. (rase bersalah sbb mmg xnmpk any different)

Mr Hubby : ni haaa.. www.kambingbujang.com yayang banja huda for this year nya birthday present. Actually yayang nk buat esk..tp xper la.. RM35/yr.. Yayang siap design logo 'K' lagi tuk blog huda.. sampai hati Huda xprasan..

Me: Sorry yayang (sambil kiss pipi Mr Hubby) . k huda nk sleep ni.. Love you..

Note : By the way this is one of my birthday present, tgh pkr nk request aper lg ek.. huhuh - Today is my birthday - 290929 -

3 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday!!!
    bestnya dpt good news menjelang birthday.
    jgn lasak2 sgt tau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Qaseh : Thanks

    Isabelle : 2 la.. tp both of us mmg planned to have baby pn.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP