Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4 out of 24 Early Pregnancy Signs of mine

I had missed my period for this month. Its already 5days and this is my 1st time after delivered Amirul. 4 months after Amirul's birth, i've took contraceptive pill to plan for our 2nd baby. Last 2months, i've stop my Yasmin and still having period as usual. Nevertheless, this months, my period is not coming like usual. My Hubby keep telling me that i'm pregnant but i think its too early for me to check. Wait until 2nd weeks, if still not period, then confirm i'm pregnant. Wait Huda, last month, i also think that im pregnant however, after check with pregnancy test kit, the result showed negative. I dont want to be disappointed again this month.

What is the early signs of pregnancy ?? (Source from About.com, Baby Centre , Dumex.com)
  1. Missed period - Possible - Yes
  2. Unusual or abnormal period - Possible - No
  3. Just "feeling" pregnant - Possible - Yes
  4. Nausea and Vomiting (Morning Sickness) - Possible - No
  5. Changes in libido - Possible - Not sure
  6. Soreness of the Breasts - Possible - No
  7. Enlargement of the Breasts - Possible - No
  8. Frequent Urination - Possible - Yes (i drink a lot during Ramadhan month, that why i urinate a lot. :D)
  9. Strange Cravings - Possible - No
  10. Fatigue - Possible - Sometimes
  11. Montgomery's Tubercules - Possible - No
  12. Skin Changes - Possible - No
  13. Stretch Marks - Possible - No
  14. Enlarging Uterus - Possible - No
  15. Movement - Possible - No
  16. Colostrum from Breasts - Possible - No
  17. Enlarged Abdomen - Probable - Yes
  18. Change in uterine shape - Probable - Not sure
  19. Braxton Hicks Contractions - Probable - No
  20. Palpation of the Baby - Probable - Not sure
  21. Fetal Heart Tones - Positive - No
  22. Ultrasound Detection - Positive - Not done
  23. X-ray Detection - Positive - Not done
  24. Positive Pregnancy Test - Positive - Not Checked
Or you can look at this slide for more understanding.

Note : I need another 9 more days to check with pregnancy test kit. Hopefully the sign show positive..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP