Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Swine Flu is Everywhere

Today, 9th victim of swine flu being annouced in the morning news, and the boy only 3 years old. Some of the victim included toddler and its really sad to hear our beloved kid die that way. erhmmm.. I am in HSE Dept at Sapura Office and anything pertaining to health, safety & environment is my concern. I need to give awareness and alerts to my colleagues about this pandemic disease bcoz we have filed staff who travel frequently. Again Prevention is better than cure. As there is no H1N1 case recorded in my company, nevertheless, we still take precaution step like providing face mask to the staff. Memo which prevention field staff to come to office if they showed any cough, high fever or any related symptoms of H1N1 was distributed. Here i would like to share some facts on Influenza H1N1 :

What is Influenza H1N1 ??
Influenza A(H1N1) is a highly contagious acute respiratory disease of pigs, caused by influenza A viruses that regularly causes diseases and outbreaks of influenza in pigs.
What is the symptoms of Influenza H1N1 ??
  • Regular flu symptoms
  • Fever
  • Cough
  • Sore throat
  • Body aches
  • Headache
  • Chills
  • Fatigue.
Is there a swine flu vaccine for people ??
  • No
Is it safe to eat pork and pork products?
  • Yes. No evidence that Influenza A(H1N1) can be transmitted through eating properly handled and prepared pork (pig meat) or other products derived from pigs.
Preventions Method :


Personal Hygiene Courtesy of MOH


Wear Mask Courtesy of MOH

Click below is more info on swine flu :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP