Monday, August 10, 2009

Island Red Cafe - My Review

Occasion : Abah & Mama Birthday Celebration.
Place : Island Red Cafe, Equine Park
Time : 8pm - 1130pm

August is my PIL's month. Aug 4, is my father-in-law birthday & August 8 is my mother in law birthday. All the birthday arrangement was done by in law's. From birthday presents to makan place. What me & Mr hubby did was prepared money.. :D

However, me & Mr hubby quite disappointed with the makan place. Island Red Cafe. Its a famous makan place even tho its my 1st time heard about this restaurant. Island Red Cafe has many branches and they had introduced MLM type business. Their product is foods. All you need to do is pay RM360 and you will get prepaid card value RM 300 to eat at the restaurant. If you able to recruit new members you will be given bonus.

Island red Cafe, Equine Park
Location : Its quite strategic however there is limited space for parking. Beside the restaurant, there are two Chinese restaurant and full occupied with customer make the place more crowded.

Room reservation Fee & Food Price : RM90/hours and food range from RM 5 - RM20 per ala-carte.

Service & Hospitality: This is very unsatisfying part. Their service is very slow. We had to rent the room for almost 3hours due to food serving. The only reason been given to us is many customers. (its not our problem, we reached among the earliest; should us to be served 1st. Beside, we had book the room, so we should have special treatment tho.)

Foods & Drinks : Not many choices. Similar to other kopitiam. For drink,i recommended strawberry drink. The foods here is so-so only. So nothing i would recommended here. I ate chicken chop. This restaurant specialty is red coffee. However non of us tried one.

Note : Above is my point of views and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP