Sunday, August 30, 2009

How to be the best Dad in the Galaxy!

My friend from a galaxy far, far away, paid a visit to our house and I welcomed him with warm greeting. Not to forget he brought along his twin.

He is the ruler of the galaxy with the emperor, leader of a thousand clones, and fighting the Jedi. All the powers in the world was at his hand and he could kill anyone with his bare hand. He's working 16 hours a day, 104 hours per week. His obsession with career made him what we called, workaholics.

"That was the past" he said.

Luke and Leia. The twin means everything to him. He strict with working hour 8-5pm only (No overtime or stay up late, Dark Sidious!) and go home for both of them. Pursuing career is not his main attention right now. He exercise his calm and try not raise his anger so often, he has the twin to take care of.

We switched opinion about parenting the kids, have a little chit chat, played board games. But my wife and I still feel discomfort with hee-hoo hee-hoo breathing even though we befriended with him for 5 years now.

Before he jumped out of space to a galaxy far, far away and do the killing-all-the-jedi thing, which he is good at, he left a video for us of how he manage to handle his twin - Luke and Leia.

This video is dedicated to all daddies out there.. But not limited to daddy bcoz mummy also can enjoy this video. Enjoy yea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP