Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amirul Loves Scott Emulsion




Ever since Amirul being suspected with asthma, even tho its still an early stage of asthma, its really make me worries. I need to prevent the asthma attack before it becomes worse. Some friends & relatives advised me to try Scott Emulsion.

Why Scott Emulsion ???
- Scott Emulsion is rich in cod liver oil which is a natural source of Omega-3 Vitamin A & D, calcium and phosphorus

Benefit of Scott Emulsion ??? (Courtesy of AsianSupermarket)
  • Helps children to build their natural body resistance to infections like coughs and colds and develop strong bones and teeth during their growing years.
  • Helps build a barrier to infections, such as coughs and colds. The cod liver oil in SCOTT'S EMULSION helps to keep the epithelial cells of the respiratory tract healthy and so reduce the risk of infection by organism invading the body.
  • Helping ensure you get your daily requirements of Vitamins A and D.
  • Helps to prevent Vitamins A and D deficiencies due to an improper or unbalanced diet or when there is extra demand for these nutrients.
  • Helps improve the overall health and strength of the malnourished.
  • Contains body-building vitamins and minerals which are important for the proper growth and development of your children. Vitamin A is essential for growth. It plays an important role in the maintenance of human health and well being in children (and adults as well). Vitamin D is essential for building and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. It is an important nutrient in the prevention of rickets.
Dosage
  • Children 1 - 3 years: Two (10ml) tablespoonful once a day. Vit A 68% RDA, Vit D 14% RDA
Uses
  • Food Supplement
Contradiction
  • None.
Precaution/ Warning
  • Recommended dosage should be followed. Excess of Vitamins A and D could be harmful.
Caution :
This product should only be given to infants under one year and pregnant women on the advice of doctor. The recommended doses should be followed.

Storage :
  • Store in room temperature (15°C-30°C)
Note : I think Scott Emulsion is a good choice for me to overcome Amirul asthma problems. (cold & cough) as well as teeth problem. Hopefully with daily intake of Scott Emulsion, Amirul's teeth will stop decaying and his cough & cold getting better. Amin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP