Most children can do :
- Will " read" board books on his own - Yes, he likes to read. and he likes to point anything at the book and he also understands what i've read him. However, he dont want to pronounce the word
- Can pedal when out on trike. - I've saw Amirul once on tri-cycle. He tried to pedal the tri-cycle, nevertheless, his leg still cannot touch the pedal.. Try again Amirul.
- Scribbles well
Half children can do :
- Strings words together in phases - This what im waiting for.
- Brushes with with help - Yes, he likes this.
- Builds a towers of four cubes - He will shouting and angry at me if he cant combine his blocks and if he did it, he will smile and giggles. Aper la Amirul ni
A few children can do :
- Throws ball overhead - He started this skill last 2 months. recently his throwing skills improved. He can grip the ball firmly and throw with confident.
- Take toys apart and put them back together - Amirul will take toys apart and seldom put them back together. Only once a while he will put them back.. :D
- Shows of toilet training readiness - Not at this moment
Amirul other skills
- Can climb down the stairs without assistant
- Climb sofa
- Understands more instructions (throw rubbish into dustbin,)
- Dah pandai salam ngn elderly
- Loves to kiss my lips.. oh Amirul ini mummy daddy jer bleh... :P