Sunday, August 16, 2009

Amirul 18 months old milestones

Amirul milestones at 18 months old.

Most children can do :
  • Will " read" board books on his own - Yes, he likes to read. and he likes to point anything at the book and he also understands what i've read him. However, he dont want to pronounce the word
  • Can pedal when out on trike. - I've saw Amirul once on tri-cycle. He tried to pedal the tri-cycle, nevertheless, his leg still cannot touch the pedal.. Try again Amirul.
  • Scribbles well
Half children can do :
  • Strings words together in phases - This what im waiting for.
  • Brushes with with help - Yes, he likes this.
  • Builds a towers of four cubes - He will shouting and angry at me if he cant combine his blocks and if he did it, he will smile and giggles. Aper la Amirul ni
A few children can do :
  • Throws ball overhead - He started this skill last 2 months. recently his throwing skills improved. He can grip the ball firmly and throw with confident.



  • Take toys apart and put them back together - Amirul will take toys apart and seldom put them back together. Only once a while he will put them back.. :D
  • Shows of toilet training readiness - Not at this moment
Amirul other skills
  • Can climb down the stairs without assistant
  • Climb sofa
  • Understands more instructions (throw rubbish into dustbin,)
  • Dah pandai salam ngn elderly
  • Loves to kiss my lips.. oh Amirul ini mummy daddy jer bleh... :P
video
sonok Amirul turun tangga

video

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP