Monday, August 24, 2009

5th Parenthood Expo @ Mid Valley

21- 23 Aug 2009
Parenthood Expo is an yearly event meant for parent, parent-to-be and could be anybody. Last year i went with Mr Hubby & Amirul,however this year, for Amirul's sake, i did not bring him along as H1N1 is widely spread now. This also could be my date with Mr Hubby.. huhu


5th Parenthood Expo 2009 - open stage

Many companies selling baby items participate in this event like; My Dear, Sweet Cheery, Diaper companies (Huggies, Sealer, EQ), Today Publishing, Spa Boutiques, NESH etc and not forgetting web store like; Fobulous Mom, Tiny Tapir, The LilCaliph and many more to mentions. Comparing to last year, not many samples were given by participants (due to slow-down economy) and well as not many visitor visiting this expo. Maybe everybody taking precaution step; not bringing children which they very susceptible to infection disease. Parents came without children like me. Beside selling activities, competitions, talks & seminars, products shows also been organized.

I just bought GroBaby Cloth Diaper from TinyTapir (RM95), Rumparooz Insert from Tiny Tapir (RM30), Children toothpaste (RM3) & Liquid cleanser from Pureen(RM16), Mami&Baby + Parenthood Mags from Today Publishing (RM20 for 6pcs) - free goodies bag and Teat from NUK (RM27- 4pcs)

My caught of the day


Free massage session by LunaBella - very relaxing.. oh rase nk beli jer tungku herba tue.. huhu


Shopping


Brochures


Free samples


Go Green everybody - bring your own shopping bag

NOTE : Sungguh tak syok pegi this expo without Amirul. Amirul adalah penyeri keadaan. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP